I always experience some insomnia during pregnancy. If I sleep until 6 AM, I'm pleasantly surprised! Right now, it's 5:25 AM and I've been awake for an hour. The little one is active and keeping mommy awake. It's okay.... as long as the other kiddos aren't too grumpy the next day!
We've been having computer issues. I think our laptop "has died." Every once in awhile it will work when we turn it on, but mostly, nothing happens. So... I go online when Phil brings his school laptop home AND when he doesn't need it for school prep.
So, I apologize for our silence on here! Other things have taken priority when the computer is available.
Today, around 3:30 PM, we plan to drive across Moose River with our van (yes, it is FROZEN!), pile our suitcases on the train to Moosonee, and head out of here to Cochrane. It will be our first time out of "isolation" since August. It really hasn't been too bad, but we're ready and eager for the change! Tomorrow morning, we get to experience the LONG train ride to Toronto.... which is the beginning of a couple weeks with family in various places: Peterborough, Pennsylvania, Kitchener. We're excited!! (AND "hoping" the traveling goes well!)
We wish you all a wonderful Season celebrating the birth of Jesus!!! I love watching my children become mesmerized in it all. It's so special to them.... almost "magical."
Blessings to all! Hopefully, when we're out and able to do shopping (which WILL NEED to happen on this trip), we can find a better laptop, download some winter pictures, and update you more!
No comments:
Post a Comment